- Q1 Does chronic pain impact the pace of your life, and/or the ways in which you manage your time?
- Q2 How does your current pace of life, living with chronic pain, compare to your previous pace of life, before the start of your chronic pain condition?
- Q3 Have you encountered push-back or criticism from others because of the ways in which you manage your time?
- Q4A Does the pace of life required by external factors – such as the policies of an employer or a school – interfere with the management of your chronic pain condition? In what ways?
- Q4B If yes, how have you dealt with this issue?
Edited 19/12/17: Due to the impending demise of Storify, I've switched out the Storified content to a Wakelet collection.