- Q1 Have your experiences of chronic pain impacted your TV viewing habits at all? In what way(s)?
- Q2A How do you think TV shows handle the subject of pain in general?
- Q2B And chronic pain in particular?
- Q3 Can you name any TV shows which feature characters living with chronic pain? Or that devote significant air time to pain in general?
- Q4 Is it important to you for there to be representation(s) of chronic pain on TV? Why?
Edited 19/12/17: Due to the impending demise of Storify, I've switched out the Storified content to a Wakelet collection.