- Q1 Do you discuss your experiences with chronic pain with people in your life, apart from your medical team? For example, friends, family, employers?
- Q2 When you talk about your chronic pain, do you have a set “formula” that you use to explain your condition, or a “narrative” you present?
- Q3 What impacts your decision to disclose, or not to disclose, your condition?
- Q4 Have you ever had any negative consequences related to your disclosure, or lack of disclosure?
- Q5A If you do not disclose your chronic pain currently, can you imagine doing so in future?
- Q5B If yes, what would motivate you to disclose?
Edited 19/12/17: Due to the impending demise of Storify, I've switched out the Storified content to a Wakelet collection.